Thursday, June 20, 2013

Best Quotes By Popular People 2014

After post about Best Quotes By Popular People, now we wanna give to you best quotes by popular people to motivate your life.


Best Populars Quotes by Steve Jobs

Steve Jobs quotes : "They will love the new iphone4S. I bet my life on it."


Best Populars Quotes by Mark Twain

Mark Twain quotes : "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the save harbor, Cacth the trade winds in your sail, explore, dream, discover."


Best Populars Quotes by Martin Heidegger

Martin Heidegger quotes : "The totality of involvements of the ready-to-hand and the present-of-hand discovered within-the-world, is, as such, of no consequence; the world has the character of completely lacking significance"


Best Populars Quotes by Ronnie Snow

Ronnie Snow quotes : "Animals do not have gods.. They are smarter than that"


Best Quotes by Robert F Kennedy

Robert F Kennedy quotes : "Only those who fail greatly can ever achieve greatly."


Most Populars Quotes by Jimi Hendrix

Jimi Hendrix quotes :

"Music is my religion"

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to.

"I don't have nothing to regret at all in the past, except that I might've unintentionally hurt somebody else or something."

"If I'm free, it's because I'm always running."

"I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes."

"Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music."

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens. "

"All I'm gonna do is just go on and do what I feel."

"You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven."

"I used to live in a room full of mirrors; all I could see was me. I take my spirit and I crash my mirrors, now the whole world is here for me to see."

"Music is a safe kind of high."

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye."

"Even Castles made of sand, fall into the sea, eventually."

"Sometimes you want to give up the guitar, you'll hate the guitar. But if you stick with it, you're gonna be rewarded."



Top Populars Quotes by Napoleon Bonaparte
Top Populars Quotes by Napoleon Bonaparte


Napoleon Bonaparte quotes : "If requires more courage to suffer than to die"

No comments :

Post a Comment